Hi.
Make sure you're faceing the enemy you're after. You havje to take a step in
the enemy's direction in order to face them.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Thomas Ward
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 7:29 AM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bug in MOTA.

  Hi Ryan,
  Hmmmm...Interesting. I myself haven't seen anything wrong, and resolving
  any bugs if there is one in this case is like looking for a needle in a
  hay stack. About the only thing I can think of is disable the random
  enemy flag for room 12 and see if that resolves your issue.

  Ryan Conroy wrote:
  > Hi Tom,
  >
  > This one is going to be hard to reproduce, but when you encounter an enemy
at the top of the first staircase you always die. You can not kill him like
normal enemies.