Thomas:

Any idea of why beta won't work in 64-bit vista? I got a compatibility
message.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 8:18 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bug in MOTA.

Hi Phil,
You just braught up a very good point. A lot of people still are not
aware that all weapons have a minimum and maximum range. If someone is
trying to kill a monster up too close then obviously the weapon won't
work. Diddo if the monster is out of range. MOTA is not a simple game by
any means.
Anyway, I'm wondering if Ryan's problem with the random monster in room
12 is simply not being prepared for the attack? If it happens to be near
the staircase then the gamer in question has to act pretty quick to get
out of the way and not too close to the monster to get in some stabs,
shots, whatever. It is certainly tricky at times.