From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 7:49 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bug in MOTA.

Hi Michael,
Oh, joy. I'm at a loss as to what to tell you right now. i'm certainly
looking into the problem, and I'll ask Che about his experience. This is
frustrating as .NET apps are suppose to be non-processor specific, and I
am certain it was compiled as a 32 byt application. So I'll have to
probably work with you one on one to resolve this issue.

michael maslo wrote:
> Thomas:
>
> All the error states is this program has stopped worked. Then it gives me
> the message that I can close the program. The error message is useless.
When