Hi Mike,
That's ok. i just dropped an e-mail in Che's inbox asking for details. Hopefully I'll have this problem solved in Beta 3.

Mike Maslo wrote:
Thomas: well it installs properly. It still goes through the user account
controls. I am not sure of what Che fixed but he made it work. I do not know
and feel dumb for I really have no clue. I did a lot of reading on the web.
I saw it was a compatibility error but why I do not know