Hi Shaun,
These days even a 10 GB game is only about mid sized. I've heard some of the PS3 titles, which require a blue ray disk, are 25 GB ore more. The detailed graphics, higher screen resolutions, plus high quality audio put into those PS3 titles are huge files. So what is a couple hundred MB compared to that.
Smile.