tom we would never get as detailed.
the only reason mudsplat is 300 mb is because about 30mb is dx9 and there are
other languages which just one language install is like 120mb.
the bavisoft games are about 400 each but I don't know if one can count thouse.
Most of our stuff is betwene 25-100mb.
The only game with addons of a sort is audioquake and nothing new has come
about that for ages.
With all the compression we have its not to hard to see where tings will be
going anyway.
I suppose if we had like each level having its own soundset and or about 3000
sounds per level then we would have large files I personally think that this
will not happen.
To tell you the truth the biggest games I have scene have about 10 areas at top
for us except for mudsplat which has 25 areas, and teraformas which has hmm
maybe the same.
Those are hybrid games though and not many of those have come out.