Charles:

I like that idea also. It would really rock!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 1:17 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

This raises a question:  Is there a maximum number of laps you can run on
any given track?  If so, what is it?  Any thoughts on adding an Indy
2.5-mile oval?  If there were one, we could run an Indy 500.  Maybe you
could also incorporate pit stops every so often during races exceeding a
designated number of laps?  Just some ideas to make it more like running
lengthy races.  Thanks.
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.