This raises a question: Is there a maximum number of laps you can run on any given track? If so, what is it? Any thoughts on adding an Indy 2.5-mile oval? If there were one, we could run an Indy 500. Maybe you could also incorporate pit stops every so often during races exceeding a designated number of laps? Just some ideas to make it more like running lengthy races. Thanks.
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
To: "Audyssey" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 3:19 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

Mach 1 log for 6/11/2009 By Jim Kitchen
Your time for 2 laps on the Chardon Hill Top Raceway is, 2 minutes 53 point 0 2 3seconds. Which sets a new record! by, 0 point 9 1 7 seconds. The record was 2 minutes 53 point 9 4 0 seconds. By Jim on 6/11/2009. Your time for 52 laps on the Geneva Oval Track is, 30 minutes 0 point 3 1 5seconds. Which sets a new record! by, 37 point 3 5 5 seconds. The record was 30 minutes 37 point 6 7 0 seconds. By Jim on 5/30/2009. Jim

"Well aren't we a bloody ray of sunshine?"

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA