I have to do some of those tracks now that my steering wheels works. I have
to  understand the sounds better for those turns I still do not fully
understand when to stop my turns and/or when to start them.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 7:50 PM
To: Jim Kitchen
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

Mach 1 log for 6/11/2009 By Jim Kitchen

 Your time for 52 laps on the Painsville Oval Track is, 37 minutes 22 point
0 5 1seconds.
 Which sets a new record!
The record was  0 point 0 0 0 seconds.
By No One on 9/9/2009.

     Jim

Two silk worms had a race.  They ended up in a tie.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA