I'm downloading it now so we'll see. Could be an issue with your connection. I remember not long back I was using wireless internet with a Belkin router. If the mods will excuse the language it was always hell do download even a relatively small file. It would et to a certai point and then just sit there. Fortunately with Firefox you ca click the Pause button in that downloads dialogue box and then click Resume to start the download up again. The only problem was that you had to keep doing this every few seconds if you wanted to download the entire file. Unfortunately however, if you attempted to download particularly large files such as the NLS downloadable books or even some audio games, you couldn't do this. You could certainly pause te download once it stopped transferring, but if you clicked Resume you would sometimes get a Download Error message. Of course your situation could be different for all I know. I just know it used to happen to me all the time, at least until the Belkin router finally bit the dust and I replaced it with a Linksys. So far it's worked just fine for good sized game downloads. I could never have downloaded one of these Betas on the old network.
Gabba gabba hey!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Feir" <michael.f...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 5 Released!

Hi Tom. I've tried twice to download the new mota beta but it won't complete. It'll get to 99 percent and just stop. I haven't had that problem with other files I've snarfed down today so you may want to take a quick look.
Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
www.blind-planet.com/content/personal-power

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://www.blind-planet.com/content/life-word-and-sound

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine
1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com