Hi,
Sorry, but the Mac and Linux versions won't be out any time in the near future. We have had some rather serious technical issues that lead to us deciding to shelve the cross platform versions. I can't say when we will take them up again. All I do know is that the Windows releases of Raceway and Mysteries of the Ancients are a much higher priority for us now.

Mike Reiser wrote:
Really hope the mac version of this comes soon as I can't get windows at this time.

Mike