You have to be careful with that though, especially with bigger files. Sometimes when you click Resume you can get a Download Error message. I know that from personal experience. As I say in another message I had to fight with my old wireless network to download even a fairly small file.
Gabba gabba hey!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 5 Released!

Hi Michael,
Ok, I just downloaded the game and it doesn't appear to be a problem with the server or the file. Must be a bad connection. Try rebooting your system and see if you can download it. If you are using Firefox you can click the pause button in the download window and then click resume to try and force it to complete the download.
HTH

Michael Feir wrote:
Hi Tom. I've tried twice to download the new mota beta but it won't complete. It'll get to 99 percent and just stop. I haven't had that problem with other files I've snarfed down today so you may want to take a quick look.
Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
www.blind-planet.com/content/personal-power

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://www.blind-planet.com/content/life-word-and-sound

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine
1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com