Hi Mike and Peter,

I think that if I add fuel consumption I will add a fuel gauge and it will be
up to you to check that and pit before running out of fuel.

Maybe I could have it so that if at the beginning of the front straightaway,
you press a key or button, it will then open pit row.  You then must drive to
and stop at your pit.  Now at least in NASCAR a good pit is what 14 seconds.
So it could count down and you would take off sort of like at the start of the
race.

Well that is what I am thinking anyway.

BFN

    Jim

Remember folks: Stop lights timed for 35mph are also timed for 70mph.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA