I couldn't agree more. In fact what determines the Creyne Blade is the amount of gold inside the sarcofagus. If it's more than 250 upi ;; find it. But I totally agree. I liked the game when it was all about actual adventures.
Gabba gabba hey!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sryth question the eye

Hi,
Yeah, that is a lot of work. Personally, I am a bit sick and tired of some of these grinding matches and wish Sryth would go back to actual adventures instead of the various areas where you have to grind away multiple times to get anything you want. Sheesh, I've been trying for a month to get my hands on the Creyn Blade, and every time I make my way through the semitary, slay Lord Creyn, the dang blasted sword isn't there. I'm half willing to complain to the gm about this, because after I play the area four or five times I should have found the sword by now. How many frickin' times do I have to run through the semitary to get it?

Ron Schamerhorn wrote:
Hi

Ten times to access the rest? Holy crap that's hard to imagine, I had enough troubles even the first time through and I doubt the enemies get any easier. This does raise the question though of would the reward be worth it after the grinding.

Ron