Hi Bryan,
Like many here it was the number of actual adventures that helped me decide to pay for a guild subscription. Some of them are quite good, interesting, and Sryth is beginning to lose that with the grinding content. It is almost as bad as the online RPG games that obsess over player verses player style play, and don't have much of anything else to speak of.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I couldn't agree more. In fact what determines the Creyne Blade is the amount of gold inside the sarcofagus. If it's more than 250 upi ;; find it. But I totally agree. I liked the game when it was all about actual adventures.
Gabba gabba hey!