Well I won't disagree with you on the quality of the humour, ---- I certainly had a good few laughs while playing, --- everything from references like the moon key, the sun key and the Richard Starkey (lol!),

And the wonders of the limeric dungeon.

"One day when you meet with a giant, who stands so bold and defiant, though he roars puny fool, you take his ass to school, and leave him a good deal more pliant"

Rofl!

I may take you up on that offer shadowdragon if I find myself enclined to try KoL again.

Out of interest, is there a way (perhaps by donating), to get more dayly adventures? LAck of adventures is always one thing that seemed to be a major pest in KoL for me.

Beware the Grue!