Hi William,
Well, maybe nothing totally new, but I've released a few demos of Mysteries of the Ancients. That's better than nothing I guess. As it happens Mysteries of the Ancients is undergoing a major update, and I can pretty much say the game will be out sometime between now and Christmas provided nothing major happens between now and then. Once I complete the upgrades I am doing now all that will be left is to add the game levels.
Smile.

william lomas wrote:
same for us in the blind community no games have came out this year and we are eight months into the year already