Hi,
Well, I personally liked Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, but that's beside the point. I do agree with you that after a while anything can be over done. The trick with any author or game designer is to know when to cut the series short and begin creating something else.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Personally I think George Lucas did the same thing with Indianna Jones in the fourth movie. I personally felt it wasn't that good. Even the Castlevania series is probably getting to that point by now, although I did like Aria of Sorrow.
You have acquired the skill of Weaponry Theremin.
Your current level of mastery is 10 Apprentice.