Hi Munawar,

Thank you very much.  Um PCS Games had a dos game named Cops and Robbers, but
it was much more difficult to make a sound based smooth live action game in
dos.  But yes, I put the first version of Mach 1 up on my site in February 2001.

It sure would be very nice if we could just think of a game idea and poof it
was there.  But as you know and stated, there is one heck of allot more to it
than that.  I was very excited about creating Mach 1 tts for the steering
wheel.  I worked on it exclusively.  All of my computer time was either Email
or Mach 1 tts.  I didn't even leave the house much.  I am working on version 2,
but not as hard as I was on version 1.  I am getting out a bit and enjoying the
weather some while it is nice enough to.

Thanks again and BFN

    Jim

Any sufficiently advanced technology looks like magic.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA