Hi Jim, honestly I didn't try it yet but I am planning to. I hope that the car sounds are more realistic as I didn't like it much in the previous versions I played. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
To: "Milos Przic" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 2:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] there was one game this year

Hi Milos,

Wow, that's pretty cool that Mach 1 was the first audio game that you played. Thank you very much for mentioning it.

May I ask, do you like Mach 1 tts better than the original Mach 1?

Thanks.

BFN

    Jim

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll  still be stationery.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA