Hi Thomas,

While working on Mach 1 tts I kept asking my home health care aid how she liked
this sound or how it did this or that and showing her the changes and things
that she suggested.  Then one day out of the blue she said that she had no idea
how much time and work goes into creating a game.  She, her husband and boys
all play all of the new games and like you said they just buy the game and it
is there and all working and fun to play, without any thought of what goes into
making them.  I guess that is the way that it should be though.  It was
different for me though.  I saw my first video game and wanted to know how it
worked and wanted to make them myself.  I had a small inkling of what it took
from the half semester COBOL programming course that I took at Mentor High.
But I have always been more into game programming rather than business
programming, but did get hooked on programming even from the COBOL course.

BFN

    Jim

Remember: COBOL can be cured if detected early.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA