Hi Jim,
Unfortunately, i don't think anyone realizes how much hard work goes into any game except another game developer. For some people they act as though we just wave a magic wand and the game should appear bug free and ready to play. If it makes you feel any better not even my wife understands this. I can't tell you how many times she has asked me when am I going to get this or that project done, When am I going to sell it, Why don't i hurry up and finish it, and so on. I don't really think she realizes how much work goes into what I am working on , and has no idea how much time it takes to research different things. In a game like Raceway I've had to do quite a bit of research to get the cars to operate correctly, use actual physics, and so on. That is real work, and no one really appreciates the effort.

Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi Shaun,

I'm sorry that you don't think that the six months of hard work that I put into Mach 1 tts and the experience from the original Mach 1 counts as any big thing for you.

Personally Mach 1 tts with a steering wheel is the closest thing to actually driving for me since I had to quit driving.

BFN