Man.
not meaning to dis anyone.
let me rephrase my origional mail.
I meant major tech advancements.
and games in that area.
when I meant games I meant the big guys.
like shades of doom, stfc, and so on.
I also ment other advances in what we are doing.
In the sighted world as is in this one smaller projects are released all the
time.
No I didn't mean nothing was released.
in fact loads of arcade racing, and other type of online games were are and
will always be released.
What I meant was big adventure type, strat and also 3dfps stuff.
I should also put in that entombed which I am testing is a work in progress,
and I forgot to include this in ongoing projects.
mach1tts was a big advancement for mach1.
But its stall quite small compared to all the big things not that small is good.
also I meant in general, nothing against any small devs or anything like that.
Lets face it, the last big stuff after the usagames, gma and pcs stuff well
nothing.
teraformas was the real big thing but thats not been updated in ages.
below the big guys is entombed and soundrts which I hope will continue to get
bigger and bigger.
railracer comes with that.
Below this are the
medium to small projects that keep the industry as it were going betwene the
big stuff, like your games jim, audio quake and the experimental games.

web games and muds also go in here even though some are quite big.
I don't think if we had all the small fry out then we wouldn't have an industry.
somewhere in this load is dracoent and vipgameszone to.
I am not saying, stop but I am just saying that nothing real big has hit our
systems in a year.
I mean 50mb type games etc.