Hi,

Here is another advantage to open source games. If there were a major bug it
could  be fixed a lot faster, we could modify video games to add accessibility.
We would have the freedom to see just how that playstation works and to make it
do things like talk. Lets say windows vista had been open sourced. People could
have modified vista as soon as they realised its bugs people like you and me
and foreign people in India and around the world. Then it would be an even
better product. Ys I wish everything including all of our games were open
source. An open source world would be wonderful. If we keep going the way we
are, what's next? Will it be illegal for me to name my next child Megan because
someone has already used that name and has a copyright and pattent on it? This
is what happens when greed and money and power-hungry greedy people run
companies and the world.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html