From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Josh
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 12:02 PM
To: gamers list
Subject: [Audyssey] modifying games

Hi,

Here is another advantage to open source games. If there were a major bug it
could  be fixed a lot faster, we could modify video games to add
accessibility. We would have the freedom to see just how that playstation
works and to make it do things like talk. Lets say windows vista had been
open sourced. People could have modified vista as soon as they realised its
bugs people like you and me and foreign people in India and around the
world. Then it would be an even better product. Ys I wish everything
including all of our games were open source. An open source world would be
wonderful. If we keep going the way we are, what's next? Will it be illegal
for me to name my next child Megan because someone has already used that
name and has a copyright and pattent on it? This is what happens when greed
and money and power-hungry greedy people run companies and the world.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html
and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at