It's the same old story, even in my profession: A young person sets out to improve the world, doing things for free and dumping all he's got into what he believes will help others, and then suddenly he finds himself homeless, without food, and without friends... Why? Because everytime he goes out with his friends, they'd have to pay for him simply cause he's always broke- doing nice things for others. Here comes someone, offers him a paid job, something that'd get him out of the tight spot he's now in... So, will he keep on doing what is 'good for others' for free, or go do that paid job? I think, the answer is pretty obvious... In a few years, you'd either end up with a starved-to-death Mr. Niceguy, or a normal Joe like the rest of us...rofl

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat