Hi all. throwing in my 2 sense worth. I can remember playing pinball when I had my sight and pressing the buttons to make the paddles work. I remember the shape of the machine was kind of slanted towards you with the screen away from you at the top and the 2 buttons on each side. A Few years back I found on line and was quite tempted to by all though I could not afford it a lord of the rings pin ball machine. well those are my 2 sense worth on this topic. from Mich.