Hi Stephen,

Yes, obviously she can see them if you use the view command. That's what the command is there for.

O.K. Instead of calling the fires traps let us just call them challenges shall we. I'm not, under any circumstances, going to trade challenge and difficulty here for those gamers that want everything quick and easy. I'm not that kind of gamer, and certainly not that kind of developer. I respect challenge, hard work, and want my games to be slightly difficult to beat. Several players, including myself, felt that the warnings were too easy so they were taken out in this beta.

Smile.

Stephen wrote:
Well for angela, she can see the fire, so I wouldn't exactly call that a trap, I tend to think of traps as those you can't see unless you look very very very hard.