Hi Yohandy,
Great minds think alike. Grin.

Yohandy wrote:
Oh gosh. Please Thomas, don't do this. Make the game hard. Make people sweat for it, struggle till they give up, then relaunch the game a few hours later and struggle some more. Make it hard enough that when we finally beat it, we actually feel we accomplished something. It's about time we got some challenging games in the accessible market.