From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org
[mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:51 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Finally! A Victory!

Oh gosh. Please Thomas, don't do this. Make the game hard.
Make people sweat
for it, struggle till they give up, then relaunch the game a
few hours later
and struggle some more. Make it hard enough that when we
finally beat it, we
actually feel we accomplished something. It's about time we
got some
challenging games in the accessible market.