Hi Chrissy,
I'm not sure what you are asking. There are already four difficulty settings in the game. The issue is that some people think the easiest difficulty setting, beginner, is too hard and others think it is too easy. So adding another difficulty setting isn't likely to help matters much as far as I can see.

Thanks.

ChB wrote:
Hi thomas,
Would two difficult settings be a thing you could put into
the options, so that more inexperienced gamers could get an
easier start? Just a thought that came to mind, so that
everyone  could play according to their skill level? I don't
have any idea if that would make it a lot more work to
develop and work on the game.
Chrissy