From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org
[mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Clement
Chou
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 8:47 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] tekken versus Mortal Kombat

Thank you! I agree on all points. Tekken was always a big
one for me. And I,
having played all mortal kombats, can confidently say that I
do like Mortal
Kombat less and less with each itteration. Like I always
said... tekken
didn't have the best in terms of sounds, but it's gotten
better and some of
those sounds make me cringe... particularly the bonebreaks.

Character designs are great... and yes, I agree about Paul
being a street
punk!

Glad to see some discussion going here... even if only one
other person is
involved. And out of curiocity... do you still play? If so,
what console?