Man, and we ahven't even gotten into the whole thing about Kazuya's background, how his father treated him- throwing him off a cliff when he was young, and only the need for revenge and the devil in him kept him alive, and how Jun and others got into the stories from different angles... Yeah, that'd take a book to sum up. And then there's the whole arc about Bryan Fury who just happens to be on the top of my favorite chars list.

To clarify about the Ogre though. He fought in Tekken three mainly to consume people... It's like he's nothing on his own, and only by taking on others traits and energies can he be god-like. For me, Ogre and True Ogre were nowhere as tough as Kazuya and Devil in Tekken II rofl, that pair made me want to throw the control so many times.

Okay, so I see MK is taking a hard beating in this contest, but I think we should also remember that MK came out like 10 years earlier than Tekken, so obviously the standard back then were alot lower.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat