Actually, not true. MK came out in 93, and the original tekken came out in 95. So it wasn't that far apart. And let's be fair. MK does have its pluses... I can't deny that deception was a pretty good game... gameplay wise, even though none of the characters performed a single move from the actual martial art that they were reputed to have.

But yhou're right. Taking the time to sum up Tekken's plot at even half way would take a decent-sized book. But I left out the ogre part and his consuming people because I figured that would be way too much information. Took me 20 minutes just to write down the amount I did. lol.