Not to mention, the plots of Tekken make alot more sense than the mumblejumble MK's giving us rofl. I just wish they'd do a Tekken movie though. There was the animation back in 97 I think, but that was rather short and rushed- though still not that bad as those things go. MK at least have had several movies, and if the sources are right, another one coming up in the future---though I can't say much about them...the first one was at least watchable.

What I find interesting about Tekken is that if one has some basic understanding of fighting and martial arts, what you expect in RL often is what will happen on screen- just look at Paul Phoenix's moves...they all make sense rofl. Well, cept the part where he punches you all the way across the screen, but games will be games. At least there's not much nonsense about people turning into ice, or turning into nine-headed dragons rofl.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat