Have to agree there...when I was still a newb at tekken2 I loved using Jun or Beek, just cause all you'd have to do is keep on those buttons and you'd win rofl. And guess what, even if you're somewhat of a pro, a lucky newb can still beat you with the right char and the proper BM techniques! lol The thing with button mashing is, neither you or your opponent know what's gonna happen in the next second...and if you happen to be using someone who does alot of damage, like Gunjack in Tekken, that can get very fluky.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat