Again, can't make a fair comparison since I don't play MK, but this is one part where Tekken really annoyed me with Tekken 3...the superloud heavy metal music might work for some, but I just hated them so much that I usually played with music disabled rofl. This is why for me, I'd pick Soul Calibur over Tekken, great music that gets you in the mood of the game and at the same time, doesn't make your head hurt.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat