Tekken 5 dark resurection for the ps3 is. But that's a downloaded game, not a disk-based. In terms of rue tekken sequals, yes, t6 will be the first. ----- Original Message ----- From: "James Dietz" <james.j.di...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] tekken versus Mortal Kombat

Which tekken is currently playable online? I thought Tekken 6 was
supposed to be the first.

I've played tekken online a few times... against very skilled people. Trust me. Just because you can pull off moves by mashing like with law, you're not
going to get anywhere in case you know how to use those moves. But I will
agree that Capcom, arc system works and SNK have always been better about
this.