To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Silverlight accessible or not?

hmmm silverlite has not always worked for us its not really accessible.
However what are the lonewolf gamebooks I thought lonewolf was a gma game but I guess its many things. Also where do I play these lonewolf things with the online silverlite program, also how do you play with the java program, I have jaws 6.20 so I may try this.