That is one drawback to Sryth, but if this is a style you're interested in I think you'll find the subscription worth it. Besides, I was under the impression that there were several subscription packages available. If I remember right they were three, six or twelve months.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marsha" <marcat...@yahoo.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 4:41 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Sryth

Hi
 I have started playing this game but I have come to an impasse.  I don't
know how to get anywhere. In addition, anytime I try to go to the site, it
says the free fersion is full.  I wouldn't mind paying for a month or two
but a whole year when I have just started. Are there any solutions to this?
Are there similar games I can play longer before they want money?  I have
only played about four days.  Thank you for any help you can give me.

Marsha