Hi Dark,
Umm...If these Lonewolf game books are public domain perhaps I could convert them to an open source text adventure system like Sryth. I've been meaning to write an RPG or game book style game anyway and I'd have no problem converting an existing game to a more accessible format as soon as my schedule lightens up after MOTA. What do you think?

dark wrote:
I'm talking about the Lonewolf gamebook series from http://www.projectaon.org/new.htmm, a set of incredibly good gamebooks which tell a long ongoing story, have skills and other interesting mechanics, and were originally released in the 1980's but have sinse been made public domain.

Usually, though the books are done as html with links betwene the various sections, it's necessary to roll all dice, and keep your own stats and items etc. The silverlight thing was an attempt to automate this process.

Sadly though, it doesn't work at all!

Beware the grue!

dark.