hmmm silverlite has not always worked for us its not really accessible.
However what are the lonewolf gamebooks I thought lonewolf was a gma game but I
guess its many things.
Also where do I play these lonewolf things with the online silverlite program,
also how do you play with the java program, I have jaws 6.20 so I may try this.