Hi
  I have started playing this game but I have come to an impasse.  I don't
know how to get anywhere.  In addition, anytime I try to go to the site, it
says the free fersion is full.  I wouldn't mind paying for a month or two
but a whole year when I have just started.  Are there any solutions to this?
Are there similar games I can play longer before they want money?  I have
only played about four days.  Thank you for any help you can give me.

Marsha