Hi Bryan,
Hmmm...If I remember correctly when the uac prompt comes up all you have to do is press alt+a to tel it to run the Window Eyes setup under Vista. I was also quite surprised by that prompt when I purchased and installed Vista for the first time. Anyway, so far Windows 7 has been a much smoother and better end user experience.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I remember I actually had to get help when I installed Window-Eyes because of the UAC prompt preventing the talking install from running right away. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.