Hi,
No, the version sold by Nextup.com is specifically built for Text Aloud, Weather Aloud, and their other programs. It doesn't work with anything but Nextup's products. I've tried Window Eyes, Jaws, and other programs and it doesn't work. To get the one that works with screen readers and stuff you have to get the version sold by the Acapela Group or the version that comes with the Infovox software.

HTH

Valiant8086 wrote:
Hi.
I think the one from nextup.com works with everybody though I'm not positive about that. Have you tried to use the one from nextup.com with other software?