From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] 80's games suggestion

Hi Dark,
I may have the source code for Montezuma's Revenge around here, but I
can't tell you what version of the source I have. I can say that beta 9
was full of miner bugs, and obviously I wouldn't be updating the game to
fix those bugs. So even if I rereleased that game it would be with the
understanding that it is a test release and not a stable version.
Personally, I think a better suggestion is to create an all new open
source project that is like Montezuma's Revenge but with a different
name. That way I could put it on my developers center as an open source
example  of a simple accessible game while at the same time satisfying
those who want a completely classic side-scroller.