well when I started on the game and got my varification sorted he said he was
unsure how a blind person would play.
It is clear that him and others are listening.
Because on the first day I posted to him all the stuff I found inaccessible
which was a large bundle.
It was sorted in the next upgrade of the game and it seems that there is stuff
happening every login.