Well, if it's a matter of sicking game characters on them, my vote would be to feed them to an extremely angry king Bowser!

Lets see what they think of game access when their being chased by a fireball spitting turtle in an extremely ill humourr!

I think Bowser would be up for the idea too, ----- afterall, who is it who makes certain he always loses to Mario? ;D.

beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Visually impaired gamer sues Sony Online.

Or we could get Magic Emperor Ghaleon from the Lunar seires of RPG's. LOL. I don't think Ghaleon would give a rat's behind. He'd be more interested in becoming god of all creation. Then again he did redeem himself in the second game in the series... Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.