well the video game jafar is working on may be that as its a hybrid of audio
and video.
its going to take a while  and it may actually be usefull.
However standard hybrids are not comman.
the only ones we have are teraformas, aq and blind eye.
But themselves they are not fully hybrids or at least they don't seem to stay
round no updates to any of these at all.
THis may be good but who knows.