Hello,

Please note that the legal requirement is for a certain percentage of people with disabilities, not for blind people specifically. That said, the rehab agencies train specific work skills and then help the blind person to find work which requires the skills.

David Chittenden, MS, CRC, MRCAA

dark wrote:
Wow! maybe we should all write to the Japanese government and get them to slap figns on game developement companies?

while the institutional and home care business sounds pretty nasty, ---- I'm well impressed about what you say regarding the legal requirements on business.

With the Uk having a %85 unemployment rate among blind peopl (with many of the final 15 percent being directly employed by organizations for the blind), I think Japan could teach the Uk a thing or two about this.

beware the grue!